Saturday 21 August 2010

Yana-sensei’s blog 20/08/10

Disclaimer: This is my personal attempt at translating Yana Toboso’s blog entries. Due to my limited skills and understanding, the translation might not be very accurate. In fact it can be plain incorrect at times. So read at your own risk. You’re welcome to correct me if I'm wrong and any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

***********************************
TBSで8話放映!
The original entry can be found here.
***********************************


Today episode 8 will air on TBS.
The plot is again intense and fast-moving from beginning to end in this episode so please make sure you don’t miss it…!!

Madam☆Kazu already mentioned this on KSII twitter. Kalafina’s new song “Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa” is finally on air tonight.
The singers’ solemn yet beautiful voice…!! I’m getting goose bumps.
I’m sure the CD jacket and PV will turn out brilliant.
I’m always fascinated with Kalafina’s songs and artwork. This time is no different. The combination of singer x dress hat is wonderful… (fascinate)
You can find out more details and watch the PV on Kalafina’s official website.
By all means please check it out.
The CD will be released on 15/09. Let’s look forward to it.


That’s right. Grell who’s also on the anime version CD jacket, will make his appearance in ep8.
Thanks to anime staff and Fukuyama-san, Grell looks super☆handsome. (tremble)
Please look forward to that as well.
All in all, everyone from Kantou region, please support this series!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wonder why they have Sebby and Grell for this CD. I mean, Grell doesn’t fit into the lyrics, the mood, at all… Besides Grell looks pleased here, Sebby not quite so, don't tell me they're going to kill everyone this season, these two end up together because they’re the only ones left… Just kidding xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. PFFFF!!!! I agree. There should have been some kind of Pic of Alois, but I suppose sine he already got a cover for a song, he's done? Still, I approve of Sebastian being annoyed here. Grell usually irritates me, but because he gives Sebastian a hard time, I can almost like him.

    ReplyDelete