Sunday 15 August 2010

Yana-sensei’s blog 14/08/10

Disclaimer: This is my personal attempt at translating Yana Toboso’s blog entries. Due to my limited skills and understanding, the translation might not be very accurate. In fact it can be plain incorrect at times. So read at your own risk. You’re welcome to correct me if I'm wrong and any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

***********************************
拒絶
The original entry can be found here.
***********************************

No matter how many sweets you receive, you never trust “him”.
Because “he” is not a human but a beast.
“Let the time move forward, you are forever unclean.”

どんなに甘い砂糖菓子を与えられても絶対に”彼”を信じない。
”彼”はヒトではない獣なのだから。
「時よ進め、お前は永遠に穢らわしい」
------------------

This is in comparison to Alois. These two are the very opposite.
“Betrayed by the demon” or “the demon lied”, do you understand how odd these words sound, or not?
A contractor who looks to the demon to fill the gap in his heart, and a contractor who refuses to let the demon into his heart.

So I overslept and missed ep7…orz

I have been working non-stop since the day before, but I was still awake until about 1 o’clock so I thought “Great, I can make it!!!”
Then I managed to fall asleep on the sofa in the living room holding the remote control.
Oh well, I was drooling in my sleep and soiled the sofa….
This is the second time I missed the episode.

Ahh, for those who have attended the Summer Comiket, thank you!
Thanks to you nail seals from both teams have been sold out! (^^) I’m glad nothing left.
Aniplex staff too, thanks for all your hard work.

After watching ep7, my assistant sent me a mail saying “Sebastian and Ciel are becoming the bad guys (smile)”
And I replied “Isn’t it normal to make him pay for his crime once you catch the culprit? Besides, the most embroiled in the manipulation at the moment is Ciel who doesn’t even realise he’s being manipulated. w
I think the Circus Arc makes it pretty clear that these two are not the type to go easy on their enemies because of their age or circumstances. This is not Mito Komon! He's cute so let's forgive him, this doesn’t make the world a better place. Sensei!”

Then another mail came in “This is true but for a manga it’s too realistic. Kuroshitsuji is a teen manga after all. w”

It’s a teen manga that’s exactly why it has such content.
Those who don’t take responsibility for their own actions are by far worse.
Considering the tension of the situation, it’d be insincere to stop and ponder whether to forgive or not right?
No matter in the manga or reality, it’s not right to think that it’s a minor who committed the crime so all is forgiven.

Well, I’m definitely not saying I dislike it when the bad guys are spared or the case solved because of something fishy among the Hollywood characters and the tension of the situation and magnificent background music!!! (lol)

Anyway I strongly recommended the film “Kokuhaku” [confession] to her.
In that film a boy is not spared simply because he’s a minor, that’s the part I like the most.
Nishii-kun who played Ciel in Kuroshitsuji musical is also in this film. ★

In order to watch the anime in real-time next week, I’m going to work hard this week. I won’t go to sleep until I finish the work…
In the next episode many things will become clear and again many things will happen so until next week★
Please do your best, A-1!
Showing my support is the only thing I can do! I’ll continue to support them while waiting for my box. (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment