Sunday 8 August 2010

Yana-sensei’s blog 08/08/10

Disclaimer: This is my personal attempt at translating Yana Toboso’s blog entries. Due to my limited skills and understanding, the translation might not be very accurate. In fact it can be plain incorrect at times. So read at your own risk. You’re welcome to correct me if I'm wrong and any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

***********************************
没です
The original entry can be found here.
***********************************

[Sketch of Grell, Ciel and Sebastian, Rejected design for certain merchandise]

Still a long journey ahead towards the ideal cute but wicked deformation. (´Д`;)
There are many half-eye characters so I want to show the half eyes…hmm.
Because it’s for commercial merchandise, I must take into account the size of final product and medium-related reproducible factors and adjust the design accordingly. It’s difficult.

One of the assistants draws ideal deformed arts so I’m grinding my teeth.
Damn! Can’t Sebas be cute?!
(I produced a lot of these “Love Sebas!” drawings lately when I’m tormented by Sebas during work.)
Just some random sketches but they’re so cute I can’t bring myself to throw them away.

2 comments:

  1. "tormented by Sebastian." hehe. The mark of a true Demon is one who can torment when he's actually fictional! Well done, Sebby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sebastian is difficult to draw.^^

    ReplyDelete